ABYS Uniform Information
Soccer Stuff is the only authorized uniform provider for ABYS
Soccer Stuff is located at the Donelan’s Plaza, 264 Great Road (Rte. 2A) Acton, MA, (978) 635-1259, www.esoccerstuff.com. In addition to the Adidas U9 - U18 uniform, they carry a complete selection of soccer shorts, socks, shin guards, cleats, balls, referee and other soccer equipment and apparel.
Pre-K & Kinders
- ABYS will provide a T-shirt to each player, every season, at the first session
- Players should wear soccer or athletic type shorts
- Cleats and shin guards (under their socks) are recommended
- Pre-K & Kinders use a size 3 ball
U7 and U8 (1st and 2nd grades)
- ABYS will provide different colored T-shirts by team every season
- Each team’s coach will distribute the shirts at the first practice
- Players should wear soccer or athletic type shorts.
- Cleats are recommended and shin guards (under soccer socks) are required
- U7’s and U8’s use a size 3 ball
U9 through U18
- Parents Note: Effective Fall 2013 season there was a new uniform kit introduced for all in-town and travel players. All players must purchase this official ABYS kit in order to play. The previous Adidas kit has been in use by ABYS for 3 full years and was retired by Adidas and is out of production. The new kit is expected to be in production for 4 full years.
- The new kit will consist of: Adidas Squadra 13 white (home) and navy (away) jerseys, Adidas Squadra 13 navy short (men’s and women’s cuts), and Adidas Metro III navy sock.
- The cost of the complete kit is the same as the last one and ranges from approximately $58 to $65 depending on size and if you require travel number printing. Soccer Stuff will maintain sufficient inventory in all sizes so that pre-ordering through the registration system will not be necessary. Payment is to be made directly to Soccer Stuff at the time you complete your purchase.
- All travel players must note their existing uniform number on their registration each season, even if you do not need a new jersey. THIS IS NOT YOUR REQUESTED OR DESIRED NUMBER, BUT THE ACTUAL NUMBER YOU HAVE CURRENTLY BEEN ASSIGNED. ANY NUMBER CONFLICTS MAY RESULT IN ABYS ASSIGNING A NEW NUMBER. If you have not yet been assigned a number please leave this field blank on your registration.
- Soccer Stuff will print the ABYS assigned travel numbers when you purchase the jerseys. You may have to wait up to 30 minutes for printing or you can leave the jerseys and arrange to pick them up later.
- Cleats and shin guards are required
- U9 3rd thru U12 6th grade use a size 4 ball
- U13 7th Grade & Up use a size 5 ball