ABYS Uniform Information
Soccer Stuff is the only authorized uniform provider for ABYS
Soccer Stuff is located at the Donelan’s Plaza, 264 Great Road (Rte. 2A) Acton, MA, (978) 635-1259, www.esoccerstuff.com. In addition to the Adidas U9 - U18 uniform, they carry a complete selection of soccer shorts, socks, shin guards, cleats, balls, referee and other soccer equipment and apparel.
Pre-K & Kinders
- ABYS will provide a T-shirt to each player, every season, at the first session
- Players should wear soccer or athletic type shorts
- Cleats and shin guards (under their socks) are recommended
- Pre-K & Kinders use a size 3 ball
U7 and U8 (1st and 2nd grades)
- ABYS will provide different colored T-shirts by team every season
- Each team’s coach will distribute the shirts at the first practice
- Players should wear soccer or athletic type shorts.
- Cleats are recommended and shin guards (under soccer socks) are required
- U7’s and U8’s use a size 3 ball
U9 through U18
- Parents Note: the Spring 2013 season will be the last season for our current U9-U18 Adidas uniform kits. This kit has been in use by ABYS for the full 3 year run and, as expected, the style will be retired by Adidas and will go out of production. The ABYS Board will be reviewing uniform kit options for use beginning in the Fall of 2013. In the meantime, please plan any discretionary purchases and sizing decisions for the Spring season accordingly.
- Soccer Stuff will provide both in-town and travel (BAYS) league players with the same uniform kit. Through Spring 2012 that kit will consist of: Adidas Regista white (home) and royal (away) jerseys, Adidas Equipo short (men’s and women’s cuts), and Adidas 3-stripe royal sock.
- The cost of the complete kit ranges from approximately $55 to $65 depending on size and if you require travel number printing. You may also purchase individual replacement pieces. Soccer Stuff will maintain sufficient inventory in all sizes so that pre-ordering through the registration system will not be necessary. Payment is to be made directly to Soccer Stuff at the time you complete your purchase.
- All travel players must note their existing uniform number on their registration each season, even if you do not need a new jersey. THIS IS NOT YOUR REQUESTED OR DESIRED NUMBER, BUT THE ACTUAL NUMBER YOU HAVE CURRENTLY BEEN ASSIGNED. ANY NUMBER CONFLICTS MAY RESULT IN ABYS ASSIGNING A NEW NUMBER. If you have not yet been assigned a number please leave this field blank on your registration.
- Soccer Stuff will print the ABYS assigned travel numbers when you purchase the jerseys. You may have to wait up to 30 minutes for printing or you can leave the jerseys and arrange to pick them up later.
- Cleats and shin guards are required
- U9 3rd thru U12 6th grade use a size 4 ball
- U13 7th Grade & Up use a size 5 ball
Need based tuition and uniform scholarships are available. Please contact Sue Reuther (firstname.lastname@example.org) for additional information.